Last night..

| Sunday, April 11, 2010
I had no idea the amount of people who read my blog until I stopped posting for a week. Tons of family and friends who don't leave comments! sent me an e-mail LOL anyway thanks, Daniele, Niro, Acca, Shankar, Amit, Aarthy and you for your input; So anyway last night was fun filled and crazy per the usual. I have no time it seems and the time I do have it's like I am cramming everything I can into it. I took my brother and a friend to Ziki, Japanese cuisine. The menu has a very nice variety of appetizers, entrées, and a wonderful assortment of desserts. You can dine at the bar, which we chose to do as the restaurant was packed. Good food, good times :) We were thinking about going to the Hookah bar in DC right after but had to slip back in the house just to feed my loving pups. And things changed right from then..

Then I was going to go to Sals' birthday party at the Napoleon Bistro & Lounge in Adams Morgan. But, it was all very last minute: getting a spot at the photography conference I had been coveting, which included the night in a posh hotel away sans bro as well as the birthday party offer. My initial response to all of it was a resounding YES! Then, as I got the spot for the conference, I began to second-guess myself.

What am I thinking? I' can always go to the hookah bar with my bro and friend, Sal would not miss me too much with all the gals and fun at the lounge ;) And I need to get myself noticeable in the photography field where I hope to make a name. So, a big sorry to my bro and crew and Sal.

The conference itself was well worth the night. I am glad I had the opportunity to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲