Expectation..

| Saturday, April 17, 2010
As I sit here tonight, I wonder if she wonders, if this is all for real, I couldn't stand to see her cry because of me, that would make me sad. I only have this to tell her, expectation is a powerful attraction force. Expect the thing you want, and don't expect the things you don't want.....because what you want becomes the truth. I know what I want! And I will give all I have to get it, I just need you to believe in me and walk with me. Time is never a problem to me..patience is virtue and I know that, eternity would not be enough to give you.. I want your happiness, as much as I want my own.

I’ve been scrabbling for words lately, trying to find the head space between being stupid busy at work and mood swinging in my head. I’m full of thoughts-almost to bursting. To the point where I can peel through them. I feel like an onion with layers, some moldy and rotten, some remaining sweet and fragrant. But a stable onion, able to point and shoot in the right direction, my sulfuric acid won't go to waste. I am peeling my rotten past away to expose my sweetness, I know you will understand with time, time that I will make for you my friend(first).

A fwd from an old friend I like to tell myself, here I share:

You own it. You can make it happen. Anything is possible. There *is* a magic pill – yes it works, but only…
If:
You’re ready and willing to make the changes.
To take responsibility.
To own your processes.
To do the do.
I’m not going to fix you and I’m not going to do it for you. (Only you can do that.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲