Raaga.. in my thoughts..

| Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm allowing myself a rest and learning how to be the most that I can be, without becoming overwhelmed. Listen! Music inspires the better in me.. you too :)







"You're really lovely..Underneath it all..You want to love me..Underneath it all
I'm really lovely..Underneath it all..And you're really lovely"







"Jane tu mera kya hai..Jane tu mere kya tha...Tu hi mera har pal..Tu hi har lamha tha"







"Moodamal moodi maraithadhu..Thaanagha poothu varughudhu..Thedaamal thedi kidaithadhu ingey..Inge oru inbam vandhu niraya..Eppodhu en unmai nilai ariya.."


Too weak, for all her heart's endeavor;
To set its struggling passion free;
From pride, and vainer ties dissever,
And give herself to me forever.
But passion would prevail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲