Past due..

| Sunday, April 18, 2010
It is your ever thoughtful and beautiful nature that causes your love to find expression in such tender gentle ways, and prompts you to do the little things that mean so much to me, though directly it may be simply because they are what you want to do.

I just love to think about you and talk about you in so far as I may - your honesty, your pleasing manners and attentions to others, your bright, clean, healthy look, and your general orderliness, your ability to turn your hand to anything and to fit into any place. Oh, a hundred and one things I could not have enough time to mention. It is you through and through. Everything about you admire, even the sans scent.

Talking about scent, I finally made it to the hookah bar with my bro and friends last night. A week or more past due!! lol Anyway we had lots of fun, Maruan was excited to see us in there.. thanks buddy! We were in there swaying and exhaling away for almost three hours! Just about then my friend who was the sponsor decided he needs to go to a strip club.. I have nothing against it but I just don't enjoy the nature of these clubs.

But anyway since he was the sponsor he got to chose what to do next. It was twenty past 12 when I got my Angels call. I might sound crazy but this is why she is my Angel, I smartly used the call to find a way out of the strip club and back home by 1:30 - 2:00. Overall I had a relaxing night. I am happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲