Temporary

| Saturday, April 24, 2010
I know I have said it a million times.. but it is indeed very true! Unlike the perception of most..I'm a friendly person who often tries to look on the bright side of things. So after posting my downer oriented short story my life took two unexpected turns. One was really really bad and one that brightens my day. The bad turn is only bad because I can be emotionally stunted at times.

So that one bad turn, which is still unresolved but I'm choosing to ignore right now, turned into spending more time with myself(a good thing). It actually helped me realize and come to know that this is temporary, so no worries!

For several days I felt anxious and uncertain about this decision.
“what if” moments crept into my thoughts.
“What if I left something behind that I wish I would not have?”
“What if something was not worth the wait?”
“What if…this and what if that?”
You know what? There are no more “What ifs”.
By unloading twenty years of my past I am now at a point where I feel anything is possible. Arti, your wish will be granted! I am working on the positive ending for the story.. She will be united with him! But, for now I need you to keep your fingers crossed because I really really really want it. Starting over is not easy after a break up. It has taken me a while to finally feel free and to embrace the beauty and magic of letting go of my past while at the same time starting my life over from scratch. So believing in what I want and giving all I have for it including time is not an issue! My luck is changing.....

In other much more important news I took the ramp at a Bollywood fashion show! I will post pics as I get them.. I did not bring my camera so no pictures from me :( Well, it was a hectic day for me, I had my coaching at work, an after hour event(work again!), followed by the fashion show and I had to leave early to drive to NJ. So, excuse me! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲