Mapping..

| Thursday, April 1, 2010
I did not sleep last night, just a couple hours of rest with frequent trips to the bathroom. No, it was not because I wasn't sleepy but because my head is clogged with mucus!! Sigh!

Mapping Memories
"Dream and Destiny are two separate dimensions of life, but it would be a ” FANTASTIC ” combination when they finally meet.." said an old friend; I believe in making my own destiny, by believing in what I do. But then there are times when I have to remind myself not to make someone a priority when they only make me an option..

Well, we were talking about our primary/secondary school days together and the things we used to do when we had no worries or commitments. I miss those times! I miss cutting class to play soccer in the wet and muddy field, our first glimpse of playboy in the technical class, the secret (still!!!)trip we made after our literature class, the "who is macho" fight we would have behind our school buildings, silly and retarded things we used to do to impress girls.. good times!!

I was not the top scorer in academics but never the less I liked and did well in Literature (I loved to analyse the characters portrayed in the stories), English (it challenged my communication skill), Geography (it gave me the opportunity to learn about the world and instilled my desire to travel) and, of course, Chemistry (it offers me solutions and made me who I am today!) and more because I loved my chemistry teacher, she had the most brilliant sense of dressing and she always smells good.

I remembered that when I was 14, I was confronted with the decision of my life. I had completed my lower secondary studies and I knew that choosing the subjects that I would be studying in upper secondary will determine my path in life. The truth is, what I want to do cannot be taught in textbooks. I wanted to be a world traveller. Yes, I want a career as a world traveller. Many people have dreams to travel around the world, I simply want to travel for a living.

Today, I realize that I have in a way achieved what I desired, I have travelled to many parts of this world thanks to my father who still travels due to his profession. Confirming my believe in making my own destiny. Though I have in other ways deviated from my childhood desire I still know that I am not far away from achieving it. Hope fully soon enough, I would find my way out of this temporary confusion and be united to/with my desire/soul mate.

As they say everyday is special if we think so..every moment is memorable if we feel so..everyone is unique if we see so..life is wonderful if we lead so..



"Ab To Aa Bhi Jao Na Janam"
Feeling the love from a wonderful woman who unfortunately is married, but still truly loves me.

"Poagum Paadhai Dhooramae
Vaazhum Kaalam Konjamae
Jeeva Sugam Pera Raaga Nadhiyinil Nee Neendhavaa"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲