Sorry!

| Friday, April 30, 2010
Someone said that I am a masochist in a way that I don’t want to move on and I keep on hurting myself by doing the same thing. As I assess myself, eh….I did/will do everything for me to forget what I felt. I always ask you to go out and to hangout somewhere because for me that is the best thing to forget and be happy. For that reason, I also want to apologize to my Angel.

I’m sorry to be the reason why your parents or siblings are nagging at you because you go home late most of the time.
I’m sorry to be the reason why you are not able to focus on your priorities.
I’m sorry to be the reason why you lose time for your family and special someone. And…
I’m sorry to be the reason why you get headaches---…..

“I remember the times we spent together,
Were not enough, it used to
Feel like dreaming
Except thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much”

I’m doing my very best to get over and forget, but I can’t help it to feel the pain and sadness because I miss ****. I’m sorry…..my friend.

I chose to hang-on rather than to move-on immediately, because I want to feel the pain more to their smallest strands so when I let go……..there is NO TURNING BACK. But Also because I still have hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲