Re-discover!

| Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Nothing new, we all know, I love music. I listen to music a lot and I love discovering new artists, styles and sounds. It is true that music has no language. Its speaks only one language. The language of Love, language of feelings, emotions.

Now, these songs reminds and speaks to me about one common factor...Take a listen yourself, I am sure these will definitely help you rediscover your lost passion for these wonderful songs and make you want to listen to them all over again.

""Rooh Ne Chhoo li Jism Ki Khushboo...Tu Jo Paas Aayi..""


Hosted by Jeganism. Download - J.


""I keep looking for something new, Will you pick me up? Can you pull me through? A melody, A little piece of where I come from..""





""Kaasa Noigarigalum Kanurangum Vaelayila..Aasa Noi Vanthu Maga Ara Nimisam Thoongalayae""







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲