Weekend Waves..

| Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whoo hoo! What a weekend it was! Not only did I have the best of the best times at the beach, but I also have the worst after surfing sore ever…yeah I tried surfing for the first time at Rehoboth Beach, DE! Thanks to the super powered bloody strong waves with equal current, my buddies and I had a blast!!! Surf Party!! Every day of summer is precious to me. So in an attempt to make the most of warm days, blue skies and late evenings, I tried surfing. Due to my natural rebellious nature I took it to my self to try and ride a strong and violent wave without the proper guidance resulting to a bruised arm, leg and left side of my face.

The wave was so strong that it took me some 8 feet above the water and slammed me deep under the water in the rough stony sands twice!!! Though it was super fun at first the 2nd throw left me exhausted with a bloody mark from the sand and the stone on my body and face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲