Not again!!!

| Wednesday, August 11, 2010
It happened again!!! And it is only 8 months since the last time!!! But at least this time around it was only my rear right tire. It was a quite a big piece of unrecognizable metal that punctured it!!

It was 8:08 this morning, and I just had passed AACC. Suddenly I felt loosing control of my real wheel, so after turning into the TD bank parking lot I reluctantly stepped out of car to find a flat...although I have changed a flat tire before and it is a no brainer, it is not something I need today! So after calling and letting my branch know of the situation I took to changing the flat to my donut. And I must say I was very impressed with my skills, it took me not more than three minutes to change the flat. It seems my triceps work out if finally paying off.. lol
Anyway it was 5 mins past my time due when I entered my office. So it was not too too bad.. oh and my baby was sleeping in the car all the while!! Yeah!! she comes to work with me :) Anyway I am happy for her :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲