My day!!

| Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is a recap of the past Friday: Never had I endured so much back pain in my life. I and my accomplice, my beloved (not) Toyota Matrix, were driving along rout 2 aka ritchie highway hopes of getting to work on time on a cold windy day! All of a sudden my Matrix seemed very uneasy in his navigator's seat, glancing over distastefully when he thought my eyes were on the road only. I could tell that he was as worried as I that we would be torn by the shattered beer bottles laid cross on our pathway. Nevertheless his worries came true as I failed to avoid the hurdle.

"Sorry buddy," I told him, he lifted his small nose and looked away. My heart sank knowing that he was so upset with me knowing his back right tire has been injured badly. Soon enough I felt the car sink slowly and as the chassis lowered itself to the ground, so did my heart. I had at least one flat tire, and I am late to work! Well anyway I had to side my injured buddy and myself to the side to see the damaged caused and as rightly guessed I had one complete flat tire and two other damaged!!!

I somehow managed to get the flat changed with my spare and drive the vehicle to work and to the mechanic after work to get all four!!!!! tires changed.. $$$$$$!!! And that night my back muscles decided to take a vacation causing every move to be one hell of a ride! just what I needed! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲