Moving!!!

| Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay, this may sound very dramatic.. but I mean every word of it!!! Next to death of a loved one or divorce, moving is one of the most stressful times of ones life. Yes I know, if given the choice most people would opt to move rather than suffer a death or divorce although when you go through that process as a mover, it doesn’t feel like that at the time.

So anyway, if you absolutely must move, here is my word of advice: Do not attempt to do it without sleeping the night before. (That means no last minute panic and packing.)

I can’t claim that I totally didn’t sleep. I slept an hour from 5:30 am to 6:30 am on Saturday. And went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 5 am on Sunday as I had to drive my bro back as he needed to go to work. That’s definitely not good.

My friends (who helped out with the moving) can all attest to the fact that I looked and acted like a zombie all day. I had to operate on auto pilot: Walk where I was needed, carry what needed carrying, clean what needed cleaning, unpack what needed unpacking, like a mindless robot.

Speaking of Robot, Enthiran is out. No. not the movie but the songs! After listening to it in my zombie mode I must say it is not too too bad. Look out for a detail post soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲