Halloween ;)

| Friday, October 31, 2014
So, this years Halloween was themed 60s - Over The Rainbow where you'd come dressed in colorful outfits. As the previous years company was generous enough to subsidize us 30bucks each to get our costumes. I tagged along during office hours with the costume hunting party to the Halloween City store in Annapolis. It seems every year the costume prices seems to be doubling!!! I was not going to spend more than what was given to me ;) LOL

Anyway, in the end I picked up an orange jumpsuit in hopes of dressing up as an inmate. It was the cheapest I could find to fit my thirty dollar budget lol But I did customize it with a number tag I made and then sew it onto the jumpsuit and a ball & chain(which broke within half an hour of my wearing it). The party itself was pretty darn amazing.. the DJ was spinning every amazing track you could think (including Michael Jackson's Thriller). The dancing never stopped. I had a blast! but I did end up leaving earlier as I had to attend some other commitments.

Photos to be updated soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲