Recap...??

| Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I overate, slept in, watched movies, went to the office occasionally (I know I'm supposed to be on leave but my office is like my second home and I do enjoy the company of my girls) and of course, some maamma mooba' :) It takes a lot to get the energy and resolution to blog lately. I guess it’s mainly because just thinking about my last conversation with my Angel, (yup you still are!) leaves me drained and depressed. But I had to write tonight.

I’m someone who value space and time. It seems, there are some hurdles that you are yet to cross, maybe because you are yet ready. I understand, it is very natural to take an easy way out when it is safely available. But nevertheless don’t hide the mutual interest. Sometimes our interests are let gone for it requires more commitment. I hope this is not one of those. I envision a future that can’t be hidden. But I am and will continue to give you the space you wanted..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲