Courtship..

| Friday, May 21, 2010
Don't just dismiss your feelings for your friend. Some of the best relationships are rooted in friendship. If he truly is a friend than he will understand, he won't laugh in your face or make fun of you, and there is no way he would let go of your friendship over something like this. So I say go for it! Really when you break it all down, you know you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Don't be afraid to overstep the friend barrier and say something...that is the only way you will ever know!...I wish you all the luck in the world...

here, a poem for your happiness;


I long to touch you
to hold you in my arms but I cannot
for your heart belongs to another cry
so, I can only love you from afar
your friendship means more to me
than anything this world provides
but like an angel you touched my heart

I know that we are only friends
but my heart wishes it to be more
so I will still hope and dream
that one day I can feel your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say, "I love you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲