Confession on the dance floor

| Saturday, November 12, 2005

"You'll find the gate that's still open even though your spirit is broken."
I am addicted, Madonna, 47, has made her confessions..which is rather punk.
"Confessions.." is a mutant in the current music industry, no ballads, no gaps between songs, just one relentless, thumping album is far too internally focused, and it lacks as well a big artistic construction in the manner of "Like a Prayer"
"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait. No time to hesitate"
Despite this, Confessions On a Dancefloor is a solid achievement and well worth hearing. In Madonna's words from "Like It Or Not," the closing song,
"This is who I am, you can like it or not, you can love me or leave me, cause I am never gonna stop."
My Fav Tracks
Isaac
Hung Up
Like It Or Not
You can pre-order the album here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲