Early thoughts..

| Sunday, November 20, 2005
Yes! It is 6:45 Sunday morning and I am here writing this, so you better take it seriously.. unless you've lived my life..don't judge me cuz you don't..will never know..the real me ! (yet)

I coming to think there seems to be a bridge between u and me. When you are sad and lonely, cross it, I'll wait for u on the other side and if you ARE afraid just tell me, I'll cross if for you......... don't sit there and cry thinking/concluding, I am not the person that you thought I am..

I am what I am and I have told you once and again, not a psychic but when it comes to some people and some situations I can feel the vibe. Approach me or give me a hint I would help you!


**they say nothing lasts forever, I will be your nothing. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲