Voice over IP

| Monday, January 10, 2005
AT&T's CallVantage:
"If you think twice about this service, think once more!! It sucks!"
Well, it's not like I'm anyone's source for breaking news: I've been sleeping at the wheel here at Blogspot. Anyway I have had four weeks of nightmare with AT&T. I cannot stand one more day with this company and their incompetent reps. I signed up for AT&T's callvantage service by calling in. Well, after two weeks of not being able to receive phone calls properly, I finally blew a gasket and demaned to speak with someone who could get me answers! I didn't want to hear one more operator tell me they knew of the problem, tech support was working on it, but they couldn't tell me when it would be fixed! (holy crap batman, they used that line(tech support was working on it) on me for almost a week)! Anyway, after getting a supervisor on it, he did a little investigating. Apparently, they could not figure out the problem. Ok, by this time it's been three weeks, I just want it to work. They sent a Linksys TA to keep me happy as the Dlink wouldn't play nice with the rest of my equipment. Well, when I got it all hooked up, their was music on the line. Keep in mind, this is a brand new house. It didn't play music with the DLink. I called again, of couse after being on hold for 45 minutes I got fed up and hung up. I'm now stuck. I can't get the DLink to work behind my pc (Windows xp prof) and if I hook up the Linksys (which won't work behind the server either) it'll play music! Apparently, the Linksys has the number burned into the router. So, I can't use the DLink anylonger! It's now been 4 fricking weeks and they keep blowing. Finaly, five minutes ago I switched back to good old Verizon from the asswipes! If you are thinking of AT&T, and you go with them after reading this complaint, DO NOT GET RID OF YOUR POTS LINE!!! I guarantee you will have major problems within three days of your service! I guarantee! They are the worst excuse for a professional orgainzation as any I've ever encountered!!DON'T GO WITH AT&T. If you do, prepare for me to tell you I told you so - cause they can't do ANYTHING RIGHT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲