Discover

| Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Did I discover myself ? What I discovered was that I have an ability to see myself, just as I am (when I am willing), and to then closely examine the individual features about me. And, being a human, to then make changes - hopefully improvements - in areas I desire to. Just like the said one, I find that I must finish looking at my "foot" before I can look at my "nose".

Realizing my potential was the best thing that I ever did for myself. As my motto goes "Become The Best You Can Be."





Getting To Know Myself

1. Feelings

Sometime I'm feeling happy and I'm wearing a smile.

Let me show you how I look when I'm feeling happy,



2. Sammy

Recognizing feelings are part of being alive and the value of

expressing them.





The rest later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲