Mother

| Saturday, January 29, 2005
I must have done something right in a former life (aka: my mom's the best)I thought I should take a moment and say how cool my mom is. She's the greatest. If I am in anyway a good person, it's because of her. She's got this innate understanding of compassion for people that isn't reactive-emotional but logical-sensitivity. Without much background, she can find the right angle and strike the correct cord. It's a gift. Seriously. I'm lucky to have had such a great mom. She did all those nifty things mom's should do, like sweet chat/ sing songs to my brother, sister and me, changing the words to include our names and activities when she, and I would meet. It's nice to be raised in a family where you never have to wonder if your mom loves you, where it's a given. She's so cool. Except for those cat sweatshirts she sometimes wears.

My father is no less :) Just to let ya know :) ohh yeah my sis and bro tooo :)





1 comments:

  1. Strongly agree with you bhaisab........
    Moms are very special, To be blessed with her love, care and affection for life is something that nothing can replace it.....!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲