Dream

| Saturday, January 8, 2005
For those of you who might think that, in the great struggle of good vs evil, good is losing…For those of you who feel like the world is closing around us and righteousness is stumbling and falling… all I say is have hope and dream:
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a being in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. A shadow, I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep.. For my shadow in the pool Can do better than that. I have heard it said that the first ingredient of success - the earliest spark in the dreaming youth - is this; dream a great dream. I'm a big fan of having something happening in the background while I'm focused on something else. We're used to focusing on the task at hand. Perhaps overly focused. Donc; commencez a rever.
"The dream is real, my friends. The failure to realize it is the only unreality."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲