Lets Swing

| Friday, January 28, 2005
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That is the sound of my internal bits and pieces shivering - that's how cold it is here at the moment. It is soooo cold my fingers feel like they might snap off if I hit the keypad too hard. True! And last Saturday was no exception to this cold cold winter.. yet, I was forced by the lady to drive in the unplowed route 100 to get a cell phone! If there were a prize for swinging, Guess who gets the award ? It will be none other than Syma. The Swing Lady .. thatz what I call her. I did not swing the other day if I had you will have to take the second place syma! Just letting you know.. but it was very fun though sitting in the swing and talking ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....memories....

    that was a fun day. I had a blast. I did swing real high didn't I. I wish I had swing soo high in the air that I wouldn't have come back down. Now that is something to think about....

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲