Snow Fun

| Monday, January 24, 2005
What a day I had yesterday! I went with my frns out for a ski.. actually snow boarding...

Holy crap! is the expression :) Everything hurts so much...! My arms, legs, BUTT, right thumb and right toe. At least it was productive, I feel. I got really good with the toe turns there, but most importantly is this: I felt speed! YES, that's right. I now know what it means to go fast on a snowboard. I also know how I should hold it, but I feel so afraid when I get going that fast that I usually wimp out and slow down. I hope I can fix that with time. Oh.. and I also practiced some jumps **hurray!!!!!**. I can do it and actually land now, ( impressive) but I didn't try any board grabs or anything. The hardest part is landing with all that hard ice-snow on the tail end of the jump. I'll have to figure out how to do that better. But anyway atleast this;; I was rounding a turn when I passed a girl who had fallen, too. I only made it a few feet past her when I fell flat. I got up pretty quick and she had gotten up at the same time. Well, I fell again and she was riding pretty fast for that first few feet. She smashed right into me! Haha, I wasn't hurt bad because I just glance at her coming and covered myself, but she went face forward over me while the board stuck into my stomach.

Ok, all this typing is making my thumb hurt more. I think that's enough stories for today, anyway. I need some food! See ya'!

Oh by the way it was freaking cold too :(

4 comments:

  1. Hum.......I was there with u but you did not tell all this. Anyway, nice story.
    I agree with the "hurting" part, GOD, every part in my body is hurting. But I had so much fun, so I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a a factual account of an event. Which implies nothing.. but just!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just what......the event was quite interesting, and by the way to use the correct terminology, its called " Flirting"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont care about this....write about saturday!!! How great was that day....hmmmmm....memories.....

    Anyways...dont harrass me about posting a comment everyday now....I will beat you up!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲