Silly

| Friday, January 21, 2005
I had this silly conversation over yahoo messenger this morning with a co-worker/friend about spelling and pronouncing slang correctly, heheh. too funny to not post :)



co-worker/friend: where's Reno?!



me: donno



co-worker/friend: dUnno



co-worker/friend:



me: donno



co-worker/friend: dUnno



co-worker/friend:



me: "don't know" has no U in it anywhere



me: dunno sounds like duh no



co-worker/friend: doesn't matter....."donno" says "don-no"



co-worker/friend: so if you're going with a slang word, spell it the way it SOUNDS!



co-worker/friend:



me: i did



me: donno



me: doh-no



co-worker/friend: "donno" says "don-no"....



me: well "don't" doesn't sound like dawnt, it sounds like dOHn't, therefore, donno sounds like dOH no



me:



co-worker/friend:



me: too funny



co-worker/friend:



There is something seriously wrong with the majority of you people. HOLY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!! *lol**

1 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲