Tab (me)

| Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have not blogged for a while yet again!!! Darn me! I have been busy with other things... don't ask me what! So anyway, I bought a galaxy tab last month, waited for the price to be right... little more than three months!!!

After playing with the original rom for couple of weeks, as usual I got to the ( I have no idea what I am doing mode)... but I am excited to note that flashing the tab was a lot different then usual (cell phone).... I assumed it would be like flashing a phone, but I was wrong. End result, I can now make an receive calls on my galaxy tab... and it works on 3g off my sim card! Overall, I like this device a whole lot more... and the speaker phone on it, is amazing. Oh btw, this has the new firmware that just leaked out... ;) ;)

So far the known pros are:

1) The BROWSER is very smooth with flash... I am very impressed.
2) Fund new, exciting and good looking widgets.
3) The drop down drawer is smoother.
4) Tweaked email client
6) Better camera focus? I think...
7) Overall the ROM feels very smooth... very!

I will keep you guys updated?.... maybe?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲