Happy Birthday Shankar!!!!

| Monday, March 28, 2011
Here; I sing for you my twinkle twinkle little (tall) star,
How I wonder who we are..
but ever since, the day we talked,
It was just a mere coincidence...
From that day our friendship blossomed, like a song,
We suddenly became, very close.

Trust and support; mutually rely,
Lessons learned, we did apply.
Experiences taught, courses on life,
Mistakes were often, common and rife.
But we always took it with a smile!

Be it our take on onion or phelonion,
We always ended in union.
So once again I sing to you my friend;
Happy Birthday! Oh! twinkle twinkle little star,
You should know what you are,
And once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.... LOL just for fun!


I wish you the very best always man!! Keep smiling :)

1 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲