A Stranger!

| Monday, March 7, 2011

I've hurt and been hurt.
I've lied and been a liar.
I've trusted and been trusted.
I've loved and been loved.
Some chose to tame it.
Some let it run wild.
Some try to restrain it.
Some can't take it and become suicidal.

I, let it be!
The truth might hurt,
But lies are worst, they'll eat you alive,
Kill from the inside, like a parasite!
Lies you said are there for life,
Always by your side, have your soul in-twined,
Remember, no matter what you do,

They will stick to you!

No matter how hard you try,
Lies never die!
Go ahead and cry,
I'll walk right by,
Now, yu look at what you've done,
But, it can't be outrun,
Go ahead and grab the gun,
No matter what it can't be undone,
Don't look at me with those eyes,
I've said my last goodbyes,
Now as I turn away,
I have nothing left to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲