Forwarding..

| Saturday, October 3, 2009
Here is the content of my email I sent you a while back;

what is Trust? I think it is basically a collection of past/memories which is later justified with benefits in mind to create the feeling we call trust. But when you think about it how accurate is one person's memory? We only remember the best in everything or the worst in everything. All I am saying is - that collection of memories alone should not be the reason when deciding. If only all our wishes came true then there'd be no pain no hurts, no betrayals. But it does not happen…so the best we can do is enjoy the risks don't be afraid to fall. We all start out as strangers after all ..even the darkness can become a friend when you learn enough to see how you can bend it.

I know some things are dark reflection, some things are how we feel, some things deserve inspection, some things are just! I think it is crucial to remember that one cannot know all and everything about someone before hand. Think about it, how well do you know yourself? Your family? Try to see if you can manage to make your way all the way through your house without bumping into anything in pitch dark; silent testimony to how well you know. Never plan the future by the past as this franticness serves as a smoke screen, preventing us from ever dealing with Who We Really Are.. Healing begins within us. It begins with a thought, a vision, a feeling of willingness, willingness to put the past behind when judging.

It's easy to blame time and it is partly to blame. But there's plenty to go around. Blame aside, we are ultimately responsible for the choices that we make. It's a good thing God takes us from where we are. If he waited until we got it right, eternity wouldn't be enough time!! I believe in myself, and also believe in what I do to someone today will one day comeback to me. As always keep smiling :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲