Musically

| Saturday, October 10, 2009
It's been a while since I have shared a tune with you guys. As soon as these songs hit my memory inbox I just knew I had to share and hope you'll love it as much as I do. Those songs here stand out synth lines becoming emotional signature mixed in with a bit of a breakdown half way through ;) Music just continues to grow and grow... I cant wait to hear more and more.. your thoughts too ;)








Kannirandum imaikkaamal paarthen;
En kannodu kanneerai vidaithaai..








Oh you played me dirty, your game was so bad;
You toyed with my affliction;
Had to fill out my prescription;
Found the remedy, I had to set you free..








Moray piya.
Tu na samjha;
Main iss duniya ka naa thhaa..
Khoya dil khoyi raton mein dhoondhoon main kya..








J'ai dans le cœur comme un poids;
Dans la gorge une épine;
De n'avoir fait le choix..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲