Mon writing updated?

| Friday, October 30, 2009

Some of you are aware of the book that I have been starting to write. For the others, this post shall be your headlines for the day! ;)

Well, here is the update Rachel; I think this one may actually be finished and possibly published. I’m terrible about starting anything and getting sidetracked. Let’s see I’ve got 2 songs drafted out and still in the very early works for an album that I would like to produce and a book of poetry still to be trimmed, a few pictures that I would like to see in a pictorial publisher, a wooden/metal chariot still in the early construction era and the list goes on. Although I work on them all occasionally, I never seem to be getting much farther than I am now. I feel like I’m running down a long hallway, never getting to the end. *Sigh* Oh and not to forget my search for nothing!

Then again as you and I know that though not right calories even exist!!

1 comments:

  1. Dude! Writing a book eh? Haven't heard...kind of exciting. I have never and probably will never write a book but that is just me. Didn't know you had CD's to publish as well. You are mighty busy sir!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲