To answer your question..

| Friday, June 3, 2005
Stop looking for love, and just let it come to YOU! As that is True Love. There is no such thing as too much Love. Imagine a life filled with only love and happiness. A life filled with wonderful friends and undying support. A life where all your dreams come true and then some. In a life such as this, you can never have…too much love! Can you ? True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. Remeber: You're the victim of your crime !

As I write this in the back of my mind; I ask myself: "will I heal and let her love me? Or will I look for the old in the new?"

3 comments:

  1. Nice thought...Likewise any work that needs creative input/imagination should be felt by the person thats workinng on it, rather than him searching/struggling for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *You're the victim of your crime !*
    oh my! im e victim n im e criminal..
    love's kinda complicated..sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear ma shadow,
    My humble opinionated answer as follows:
    Love doesn't vary; it is an ever fixed mark! Confusion is one of the few things that we humans create to make anything and everything complicated. Believe in true LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲