As I say it again..

| Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Learning to forgive you
I'm finally getting on with my life
There's no use waiting for apologies that'll never come
I'm learning to forgive, forgive you.

In case you have not read, My previous post reads:

Logic and love clash in your head, You don’t see reason you just see red. We could argue ’till you’re blue in the face girl. The time you’re taking is the time you could be!So, there is the amount of "work" to dispose of and there is the amount of effort that goes into accomplishing that task. Time speeds up with more "work" and less effort. Fishermen who spend days fishing in retirement should find that their time crawls even though they may be older; I wonder.This suggests that there is a third component in the perception of time, and that is the nature of the "work" in question.Drudgery slows time; when we are doing what we like and having fun time goes faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲