Good Morning :)

| Sunday, June 12, 2005





Morning poem from my heart:

-----

------

-------

Waking up at first light on a Sunday dawn,

Breathing in the cold and misty air, I forgetfully stretch, I lazily yawn,
Watch my brother and friend;
Carefully sipping on their coffee,
While the orange glow slowly infect the expansive sky, This is the day that I again get to be free,This is the day I again get to fly.
There she sits waiting patiently for me, Covered in the sweet morning dew.Waiting to show me what a day this could be, To experience joy reserved for but a few.
Driving under a sky so baby blue.
The road before me stretches to eternity. The warm sun kisses my silly grinning face. I shift into second gear, then third, and then I set her free, Imagining I am a F1 racing ace.
Btw, “she” here is my GTI


2 comments:

  1. U Know Who Wrote ThisJune 16, 2005 at 12:59 AM

    Junk the fictitious "she" (GTI) and get the real "she" (obviously 350Z)

    ReplyDelete
  2. working on it... and u know.. :she: is what she is!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲