I Plead Guilty!

| Tuesday, June 21, 2005
If driving under the influence of distractions, e.g: trying to change CD or Radio Station is a crime, then I do plead guilty! I was lisntening to YangYang Twins "Whisper" and I had to change the CD.
Ok the music and all is good, but the lyrics..I do listen to vulgar raps and all but this one was just too much, maybe it was me.. I was just not in the mood for it. Or lately I just am too perplexed when met with certain ppl/thoughts. Well anyway some more thoughts while driving home today.. You know guys, the greatest thing we take for granted is our mothers/fathers. They are our greatest 'punching bag'.. we always think that however much we hit at them or 'punch' them they will bounce back to their original shape once the punching is over. Its great because they will always will; that is the symbol of unconditional love- you cannot do that with anyother person in the world- no matter how close you are to them! I miss them :(
Hope I get to see them soon.
btw, I plead guilty to "punching" my father and mother at the same time/ some time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲