Journey

| Wednesday, June 22, 2005
I take pride in reliving small moments, thinking through memories, and re-examining myself. I'm a true believer in self study. I consider myself to be a constant work in progress, and the thinker in me spends a great deal of time questioning myself and my behavior in every situation. Yes I do question you guys quite often :) Anyway I've come to realize a few things as of late. Perhaps it's Jegan, perhaps it's women, or more likely it's the voices of people who have been through pain/truth/reality....but there seems to be a societal push (and acceptance) for selfishness. No! I am not going there again, I have said enough. Though I do understand the root of this theory. We have to protect ourselves. In the end, we are our biggest cheerleader, toughest critic, greatest source of love, and fiercest defender. I get it. Do you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲