Bears!!!

| Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Ok, so I went hiking over the weekend and didn't encounter any bears. Maybe I’m an idiot (ok, keep your opinions to yourself, thank you...), but I’m disappointed that I didn't meet any bears in the woods. But then again I only went to Great Falls, VA!!!
A friend of mine told me that he had seen bears in the woods near where I went hiking, and that's kind of why I went hiking over the weekend. But I saw no bears :( But I did see some eagles and hawks…bugs.

But anyway it was lots of fun and tiring. My dogs loved it too :) They kept going and going.. guess they don’t get tired that easily. I especially like the fact that they don't really care if you're there or not. They kept going!! So you are left with no choice but to just keep going!! The trees, water fall and the animals.. what a sight full of serenity. It is funny but most of the things in the human world (car washes, malls, political parties, tv shows, etc) would disappear without human patronage and attention. But not the woods (and, well, nature) are seemingly disinterested in whether we're paying attention or not. And that's why the woods (and, well, nature) are so calming. I loved it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲