Intuiting

| Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Ruth said she is very good at intuiting people she meets after a few conversations; she says; "Jegan, you express love only sometimes and when you do, you don’t do it literally." To many it may sound accurate; and I have to partially agree, I do feel that my love for you need not be expressed for it should and would be felt. A contradicting statement to many; how can love be felt if it is not expressed?? It is like the love between a newborn and its mother. No expression is needed but the bond is there, it is felt! I have always adored this unspoken bond between one another that just shows how much they care for each other. I do believe that life is not always full of multiple choices or the yes-or-no questions, but application questions; every application needs a different treatment, answer. Anyway Ruth continued; “I am frustrated at things because I feel that they have not met my expectations.” I do agree, but my expectations are minimum; I expect open communication, and if I cant even get that then you bet I am going to a bad child! Go here: Anyway I cannot stand being still, I need to be occupied with someone, something, tomorrow will always be a question so let us cherish today and be open about anything and everything. Make today the happiest day of our lives! But again you do have "them" who spin me. They spin me round and round. Stop spinning me! And this heart of “them” is a glass holding water. It is full but seems to have nothing inside. I have only one thing to say to “them” Don't lie but if you do; please don't comfort because each sewing has to meet stinging pain..

p/s: eat lots of pomegranate :)

2 comments:

  1. Read bell hooks "All about love"
    There are some interesting things about love as practice

    I have never heard of intuiting.. good to think about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of the word intuiting before, and I think of some of the relationships which I have and the substance of the connection

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲