Dearest mine;

| Monday, January 25, 2010
As I read my memoires; I realized, it was not about the frequency or the length of your visits/stays/encounters but the fact that pleases, yours made me very happy. It brought you so near that I could feel the thrills go through me as when we sat together on the last row of seat some 16 months ago. After my stressful days/nights, that evening with you next to me meant simply worlds to me, and I find myself reverting to it and living again the pleasure of it, time and time again. It is one of the nights that stand out even from other happy nights. Then, I did not know how mush I wanted you, how I wanted to hold you close to me and cover you with my love and kisses, and how much your love meant to me.













I know that some things were never expressed; but it wasn't needed! We shared our PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE then! Though we knew it was not going to last we never accepted it, maybe because we knew of this day. You took your path and I took mine separated by many social norms and driven into bloody strains yet this day we cross again, still unsure? Worry not for you are my dearest. I only have this to say; Live in positive hope and treat every new person/date/relationship as it's own entity, on it's own merit, not clouded by previous beliefs or scars. Everything is well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲