$48!!!!! (per)

| Sunday, January 31, 2010

p/s Do not read on if you are not prepared for some private info!!







There are 2 kinds of men in this world...

Those of the triangle who prefers to wear briefs.

And those of the square who prefers to wear boxers.

OK, to be honest, there's also a third kind of guy who prefers to wear nothing, i.e. commando style. Nothing wrong with that really. I think there's a good 12-15% of us out there. We are pretty adept with our "hardware" so as not to get caught in the zipper when nature calls. We invest in button-fly's. Lol.

Anyway, back to the triangles and squares... for me it has always been simple. I wear what's comfortable and that's usually a square or nothing depending on the situation. But every now and then due to the situation I do wear the triangle..for example, I'd wear briefs as opposed to boxers for badminton sessions. Can't possibly be executing a fade-away jumping smash if my hardware's jingling like Christmas bells. Lol.

Sorry, that could've been too much information. :p

Anyway, I bought a pair of hanro!!! on impulse while gallivanting in prime outlets today. $$$$$$$$!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲