Waiting to hear your views..

| Tuesday, February 1, 2005
One of my friend says Jegan is

"A person I would describe as confident, cocky, motivated, helpful, and stubborn at times.

He was a very good of friend mine. I met him couple of years ago and got a chance to know him then. It did take us a while to really get to know each other as our work schedule was very hectic and the only social conversation we had was either,” where does this coffee go?” or “ Is the rava dosa ready yet?”. After a year or so, we went our own ways but we still kept in touch. Its after we left that place, we got to know each other better. A very friendly guy although might not seem so friendly when you first approach him. He has a mind which is hard to comprehend even for himself. He loved doing outdoor activities like skiing and snow boarding. If u knew him like I did, he just seems like a normal guy, but he is extraordinary in a way that he is focused, he knows how to deal with life, he knows what he wants and most of all he was a social human being.

A friend I will miss and I shall treasure the great times that we spent together and the long arguments and conversations that we had will always be there."

How true is this.. what do you think about this ?? Let me know...

6 comments:

  1. hmmm....sounds fair enough....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an obituary!!! hmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds a lot like you Jegan...am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now....you know what I think of you hun....Do I really have to tell you again....???

    I think u are full of yourself...but a real nice nice person...I am glad I have met you and that you are my friend.... :P

    Is that good enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Krishnapriya.... are u brain dead. has the cold weather frozen ur white cells.... who else would post in jegan blog site other then jegan.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u be more vain jegan

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲