Perspective

| Tuesday, February 8, 2005
Ego - puts labels on things - prejudice. It is tougher to look beneath the labels, categories. It's on the inside that counts. More so of a psychological part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality - the self - organizing principle. Of course, to some this is all done to boost up self image (social mask), and to increase feeling of self importance, & self superiority but like I said earlier I feel truly humbled. That does not give me the right or the ability to change your inner thoughts of who I am. And thatz when I have/will say YES! So What? I do not live for the others but me! Because, one does things to be first (self motivation), to be the best (driving) everyone else is doing it (sheep) or not doing it (rebel). I try and draw the positive energy from what other say from me rather than trying to change it. If you think I am an egoist.. then I am and I am happy that way :) Reflections.



Thoughts for the day:
Personality is not inherently good or bad.

The forgotten part of ourselves is our spiritual core for the better tomorrow.

The personality side of our being isn't necessarily bad or wrong.

Ego plays brilliantly on our fundamental fear of losing control, and of the unknown making thus ego is a tool to be used. The ego is not meant to rule our lives!!!

When we accept ourselves as we are, we feel free, empowered and at peace.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲