Random

| Wednesday, December 1, 2004
People I love, they are out of reach. People who love me, I end up hurting. I guess people like me are, deep in their hearts, afraid that they would never ***.

oh my.

what happened.

why.

are you.

crying.

why.

loneliness?

sadness?

envy?

or.

did you.

just feel.

like it?

if it is.

don't.

try to.

control.

because.

only.

through.

tears.

can you.

see.

the world.

around.

you.

more.

clearly.



I have a dream. or rather, I had a dream. I dreamt that I was on talentime. Singing a duet. Singing that special song to that special someone and she was at the other end of the stage, singing the duet. I sang till my tears flowed and I stopped singing and stared at her. She did the same. I tossed away my microphone and ran towards her when she ran towards me. I looked into her eyes and as if she knew what I was thinking she nodded and the very next thing I said"what took you so long? "time is too slow for those who wait too swift for those who fear too long for those who grieve too short for those who rejoice but for those who love time it is eternity. Yes. Eternity.

1 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲