Just!

| Monday, December 20, 2004
This is crazy, cause lately

The only thing I think about, dream about is

How you left..Why’d you leave me

See I was trippin just for thinking you would wait around

How I'm missing you baby..

How we use to be

How you where always there for me

You are his now Cause you think I am a mess

But maybe

If we can talk it out

I can turn it around

Always thought that you would

Be with me only

Now its killing me slowly

How I took you for granted

But now I understand I was wrong

I was wrong for sleepin

Baby give me one more chance

I swear I apologize

I was wrong

I’m down on my knees

Come and see about me

All I need is one more chance

All I want to do is be your man

I was wrong for trippin

I can’t barely breathe

Come and see about me....)) baby please dont go...if i had one wish right now

It would be for u to stay!



She says; ..



He calls to me from beyond out at the edge of the reef

I can not join him there or at least this is my belief!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲