Jegan wishes Happy Birthday !

| Thursday, December 16, 2004
Happy Birthday To Jegathpriyan !

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday tooo meeeeeee,Happy Birthday toooooooo meeeeeeeeee.
**applause**
Thank you. Thank you sooo much!

I've taken the opportunity to reinvent myself.
Well, I wanted to beat those other's, at least by time, and thus this post will, no matter what, be posted at midnight exactly. This, my friends, is my birthday. 24 years old. So, where was I a year ago? Working a part time job and renting the basement of a friends house. Today, having the luxury of my own house with a stable job paying well enough to pay my shit ( sorry, but tell me you don't hate bills !!) and save some money at the same time having some funnn :)
where do I want to be in a year is something I prefer to think on. The answer is that I want to be employed for close to a year or two in the same place/position, no matter where/what it is before I move upon the ladder of life . I want to be ahead technologically.
So, thanks in advance to all those wishing me a happy birthday, but it will surely be boring, useless and very much the opposite of what most do for their own birthdays ( will be working ). But I will be happy to point you all to my many wishlists, if you want to buy me a present.
My Amazon Wish List: In case you want to buy this poor webmaster a few online ..
My Mens Warehouse Wish List: and ...
So, there ya go. Go. Shop :)

2 comments:

  1. The best comment I have ever got from not just you but anybody! It actually tells a lot to me. After all 0 is the end and the start. But thanks for not ending my birthday post with 0 comments, as you made a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲