Make the difference

| Friday, December 31, 2004
I didn’t expect to be posting before next year, but given the situation in southern Asian and eastern Africa, I thought it important to post something to help those affected by the earthquake and the tsunami. You can find a good list of organizations to which you can make a donation on Google Tsunami Relief web page.

There are plenty of other sites with information on the earthquake and tsunami and how to provide support as well. I encourage everybody who can to donate and where possible to blog or post links to Earthquake and Tsunami sites.



Anyway, The year is almost over (11.00pm as I write). Another cycle has been completed. A new one is coming, and I wish you the best for it, may all your wishes come true, may you be healthy, succesful, and most of all, loved. Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲