Chennai in detail now!

| Tuesday, May 3, 2005
India, it's an amazing country. Beautiful, forgiving, I like the way it made me feel, I can't quite put my finger on it. I want to be a better person, It gave me a chance to reflect, but that's also the beauty of travel. More over this trip will always have a special meaning for me because during it, we celebrated our grandfathers 80th birthday.
It all started on the 15th of Apiril 2005. The quite Friday evening saw me and my baggage move in. The details have blurred out but the memories remain vivid. Traveling in Chennai takes a long time and requires patience. And when I saw "hard" I mean people cutting you off in line, getting in your personal space, I knew it cannot be anything else but Chennai. Waking up to the sounds of the "Mina" in the neighbouring trees; a quick hunger feed. A random walk into the narrow streets. Auto ( three wheel taxi ) rides, Saravana Bhavan, Kaasi, Abirami, Uthyam, Chandran, Sooriyan and the many Temples made this trip to be one of the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲