Permutation

| Monday, April 4, 2005

Perfection is a myth ... What is perfect today, could be deemed less perfect tomorrow when another new product comes in... Or a new thought. I never said I’m perfect but my determination level is tenaciously high. Of course this is my point of view, but can't I say who are you to know better? Someone is angry I think at me.. But is it my fault? Is this what I get for being honest? Or I may be wrong..the person might feel defenseless/insecure/vulnerable or even worse, a pigeon when with me.. I have said it before and I am saying it again.. I mean what I say and when I said that I have changed/enlightened.. I have! Friendship is something that I feel should not be sacrificed for anything. "Mistakes are easy to make but hard to fix" something that I do not believe in, It is necessary to come to identify that humans naturally have to breath out to breath in thus one has to make a mistake to learn from it and by learning you are fixing..as my first line indicates no one including me and you, is not perfect: Bound to make mistakes. Determination is all we need to make that change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲