Through my eyes..

| Wednesday, October 27, 2010

As some of you know, I am taking script writing classes and last weekend I attended a workshop on film making organized by AAC Movie Mania. It was a wonderful experience, though too short. It was a very insightful workshop on the basic do’s and dont’s. I have always wanted to create, be it music, writing a book or movie, this workshop filled me with great knowledge about the tiny details of film making; or any kind of creation for that matter.

So naturally after I finished it, my first thought was, "When is my story getting adapted into a screenplay and who is buying the rights?" haha! But I know the answer to that is ME and me only! All in all, I am preparing myself for the worst, but hoping for the best. I do wonder, in particular, how it's going to be viewed. We'll see. I hate having to wait, but meanwhile, I'll busy myself with studying the nuances of script writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲