Il Faut..

| Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ishwar allaah tere jahaan mein nafrat kyon hai jang hai kyon..
Tera dil to itna baRa hai insaan ka dil tang hai kyon..









Il faut expliquer que, d'une part, le premier précepte de l'homme est le respect de toutes vies, we all should take this to our heart; "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." I marvel at the good effects of this great emotion called love. It brings out the best in everyone and if I were to become the most powerful person in the world like President Barrack Obama I would find ways to harness the loving natures of everyone so as to heal the world and make it a haven for peace, love and happiness. Easier said than done, I know, but can you imagine a world where everyone is filled with love for everyone else irrespective of race, religion, nationality or political affiliation, if you do, you will understand why I dream about that.... remember I am a lover not a fighter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲