Here is why...

| Thursday, October 21, 2010
I do not watch much TV, news especially, simply because it nothing but biased propaganda, a joke, and all they care about is the ratings! I get 90% of my news from the internet, as do a hell of a lot of other liberal people. TV news was supposed to be about, the news is supposed to inform you on important issues so you can make an informed decision. But it is never the case these days.

But anyway, in recent times I watch it when I am at work as that is part of my working environment. Since then I happen to watch at home when it’s raining, maybe when I’m sick, or for a few select sporting events. And when and if I watch, it is only the Morning Express on CNN, why? Well, Robin Meade is very pretty (al though at times she puts on way too much make up) and that seems to be the point. Her delivery is odd and unnerving, with stresses and pauses in weird and inappropriate places, and the content is … lacking. I suppose Robin just reads off the teleprompter, though ― she seems completely unfamiliar with everything she reports, even the second or third time around ― so it must be somebody else’s fault. In any case she has style. Watch her when you get some time.. remember not for the news ;)

Oh FYI - I know there are much prettier and hotter women… but they are not from here like Mélissa Theuriau for exapmple. But, she is worth a whole new post, so look out for her soon ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲